BACK IN STOCK!!
Product DescriptionLightYourReptiles.com is proud to offer these BRAND NEW Arcadia 80 Watt Mercury Vapor 230v bulbs to the US and Canada!
UV A&B, Heat and Light all in one BULB!
** IMPORTANT ** * Works with step up converter 200w or more! These are the same 230v Bulbs they use in Europe! Not some cheapie Asian 110v version made fo the US market.
PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs MUST BE USED WITH A Step-UP CONVERTER to work in the US and Canada. 110v to 230v. YES! They WILL fit in all standard Dome Fixtures with a porcelain E27 socket. And YES! You can use these with your own step up converter of 200 Watts or more... . if you just happen to have one handy. ;)
Just get our convienient kit that COMES WITH A *Heavy Duty* 110v - 230v onverter at a Fantastic LOW price. Many brands of converters were tested to pick the BEST ONE to make up these kits.
The 80 Watt Bulb puts out plenty of UV and Heat for smaller set-ups.
The optimum basking distance for Desert Retiles is approx. 12" - 14" inches.
For Forest species, we recommend a distance of 14" to 16" inches.
Please visit the Arcadia Web-site to learm more about these Fantastic Mercury Vapor Bulbs:
Here are some IMPORTANT RULES TO REMEMBER WHEN USING MERCURY VAPOR BULBS:
1. Always maintain proper bulb distance from the reptile(s).
2. Provide ALTERNATE basking and/or warm spots in the environment so the animals will not be forced to stay under the UV light to keep warm longer than they want to.
3. Always provide shelter and shade from UV lights.
4. Use on a timer.
5. Use in CONJUNCTION with other full spectrum fluorescent (linear or CFL) lighting to properly illuminate the animals whole environment.
6. If your budget will allow it, purchase and use a Solarmeter to measure UV output regularly.
7. Questions? Please feel free to call or e-mail. LightYourReptiles@yahoo.com
8. PLEASE VISIT www.uvguide.co.uk to learn more about UV light and reptiles. It is the best site on the web for UV information.