The perfect basking bulb is here!
This bulb is totally different than others just made with blue tinty glass.
This Repti Daylight bulb is made with the microelement Neodymium infused in the glass.
This helps the spectrum become closer to daylight, and it contains the UVA rays in the lighting.
Bright enough to give you the best view of reptiles and amphibians for a more natural look.
These tungsten filament bulbs have an average lifespan and are rated at 1200 hours.
That is about 3 - 4 months under normal use on for 8 - 12 hours a day.
A standard tungsten filament bulb does not last as long as a Halogen Bulb.
If you want a longer lasting bulb, upgrade to our premium Chromalux Halogen Bulbs. Those are rated at 3000 - 4000 hours. They will last a year under normal use.
- For day-active species
- Broad-spectrum Neodymium daylight spot lamp for vivariums/terrariums
- Simulates a more natural sunlight to show animals natural colours
- Stimulates breeding behaviour through UVA rays
- Creates a local hot spot for basking species
- Provides light and heat and increases ambient air temperature
- Encourages natural thermo-regulatory behaviour
- Can be combined with Infrared Nightlight Spot Lamp or Moonlight Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
Customers also viewed